- 1 lb Ground pork sausage
- 6 cups Coleslaw mix or shredded cabbage
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 1/4 cup Green onions
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the sausage and cook, stirring often to crumble, until cooked through. Do not drain.
- Add the coleslaw mix, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce to the skillet with the sausage.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until cabbage has softened a bit.
- Remove from the heat and top with the green onions and drizzle with sesame oil.
- Serve immediately.
Thank you for sharing your recipe with us!
Please continue to submit your recipes, favorite restaurants and dishes to
firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click on the “Contact Us” link.
Again, thank you for sharing with us and it’s a joy to spread the foodiness!!!