- 5 slices bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 head cabbage, cored and sliced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt, or to taste
- ⅓ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- Place the bacon and butter into a large pot over medium heat. Season with seasoning salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Add cabbage and onion to the pot; cook and stir continuously for 5 minutes, until tender.
Thank you for sharing your recipe with us!
Please continue to submit your recipes, favorite restaurants and dishes to
firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click on the “Contact Us” link.
Again, thank you for sharing with us and it’s a joy to spread the foodiness!!!